This is a 5-day course held in Pattaya, Thailand. It is strongly encouraged to have taken the classes and certification exams for Network+ and Security+ before attending this class, otherwise it will be a challenge to absorb all the information contained in the course objectives.
Furthermore, CompTIA recommends 10 years of experience in the security field; however, a lesser amount of experience should be okay if you know the subject fairly well.
The course and exam covers the following topics:
- Enterprise security domain expanded to include operations and architecture concepts, techniques and requirements
- More emphasis on analyzing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyberdefense needs to meet business goals
- Expanding security control topics to include mobile and small-form factor devices, as well as software vulnerability
- Broader coverage of integrating cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Inclusion of implementing cryptographic techniques, such as blockchain, cryptocurrency and mobile device encryption
*Get the full course objectives directly from CompTIA's site (this link may become invalid):
If the above link is invalid, you can get a list of certifications from the following link:
*The links take you to an external site, away from 8570group.com site.